Research and Innovation
The product development timeline
Q1 - Opportunity Ideation.
Q2 - Opportunity Assessment.
Q3 - Requirements Research.
Q4 - Product Launch.
1) THE PILOT PHASE PROTOTYPE OF STORAGE TECHNOLOGY
The pilot prototype of battery energy storage system, The pilot prototype provide a quick and less expensive way to validate our technology, framework and product.
PROTOTYPE CIRCUIT FOR BATTERY ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM
Prototype circuit board assembly for battery energy storage system used to test the function of new electronic design.
The final fabrication and assembly of PCB from ESDM (Electronic System Designing And Manufacturer company after the testing of prototype circuits.
ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM INTERNAL BATTERIES
Energy Storage System internal lithium ion battery pack is designed for highest level of power protection and Temperature protection. This battery pack with nine output terminal (per connector three terminal) and two thermostat terminal. Ordinary lithium ion battery pack will not work in our energy storage systems.
MODULAR MULTI LEVEL CONVERTOR OF ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM
This device is a multi level convertor of DC/DC system and DC/AC system with bidirectional power flow, Which allows to perform the power transfers from battery storage systems to off grid appliances.
ENCLOSED POWER SUPPLY FOR OFF GRID BATTERY STORAGE SYSTEM
The AC-DC off grid enclosed power supply for electric battery storage system with stable DC output. The SMPS are achieved the high efficiency and robust to use.
SMART REMOTE SWITCH FOR BATTERY ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM
Smart remote switch is an automation device to control your appliances with wireless remote. It can be installed on your existing switchboard both from inside or outside without making any changes on the wiring. The device is revolutionizing the daily lives of thousands of people by handing them control of any electrical appliance from a distance. The technology broadcasts signals through walls and floors, controlling lights and appliances that are out of sight. Save time, money and energy while simplifying your daily life. The devices are ideal for the mobility impaired and handicapped, giving users instant control over lamps, televisions, and more with a simple press of a button. This switch is designed in such as way, If the input 12V DC supply is failed then the inbuilt Li-Ion rechargeable battery can power the switch hardware for 30 mins.
1) Input Operating Voltage - 12V DC. 2) Supply Current - 0.07Amp.
3) Operating Temperature - -40 to 90 C 4) Operating Distance - 15 m to 30 m.
5) Storage Condition - -40 to 80 C 6) Work Status - Self Locking.
7) Battery - Lithium Ion 8) Output - 230V AC 10Amp Relay
OFF GRID BATTERY ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM
Lithium Ion Battery Powered Energy Storage System
Smart Electrical Storage System is a Lithium Ion battery powered solution from electrical outages and control the devices for home and offices and provide continuous electrical power support which allows you to operate, monitor and control home appliances and stay available and connected by powering critical devices computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics. The output of BESS is a pure sine wave output and it based on bipolar monolithic technology.
1) Device Type - Electrical Storage System. 2) Localization - India.
3) Output Voltage - AC 230. 4) Input Voltage - DC 13V.
5) Input Connector - 1 6) Output Connector-3
7) Battery Type - Lithium Ion. 8) Battery Configuration - 3s7p.
9) Battery Form Factor - Internal 10) Run Time - 4 hrs (Full Load)
11) Battery Charging Indicator - SOC. 12) Digital Battery Voltage Indicator- 12V - 1
13) Digital Voltmeter Ammeter- 12V -1 14) BMS Microprocessor - 40 Amp - 1
15) Single relay remote control- 12v- 1 16) Voltage Controller - 150W -1
17) Output Watt - 75W. 18) Fuse Type - Glass Fuse 230V 10A
PWM CONTROLLER (ELECTRICAL STORAGE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER)
UPS Li-Ion Battery Charger
Electrical storage system charger is a adjustable constant current (CC) and constant voltage (CV) power supply to battery with a fixed frequency of 180 KHz with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) step down board. This charger is capable of driving 5 Amp of load with high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation. The board has a voltmeter display and show the current input and output voltages. The charger can also be calibrated for accuracy. The charger can connect with any power DC supply from 5v to 35V and the output can also be adjusted from 10V to 40V.
1) Input Voltage - DC 4V to 35V. 2) Output Voltage - DC 10V to 40V.
3) Output Current - 0Amp to 5Amp 4) Over temperature protection - Automatically shutdown.
5) Short Circuit Protection - Yes if exceed 5Amp 6) Input reserve polarity protection - Yes.
of output current.
7) Built - in current limit function - Yes
LITHIUM ION BATTERY TEMPERATURE MONITORING DEVICE FOR ELECTRICAL STORAGE SYSTEM
Temperature Monitoring Devices
Temperature monitoring systems developed to capture real time temperature data via a sensor such as a thermostat. The electronic temperature monitoring system to safeguard our products and satisfy regulatory demands. In lithium ion battery too low battery temperature will slow the charging rate while too high battery temperature will create a hazard. Maintaining the correct charging temperature range has the added benefit of increasing battery life expectancy. The ambient temperature in the immediate environment of the battery contributes heavily to the temperature of the battery during the charging cycle. Heat created by the chemical reaction of charging acts to increase the initial temperature of the battery. The optimum Li-Ion battery temperature range during charging is between 10°C and 30°C (41°F to 86°F). Fast charging, It requires that battery temperature not exceed 45°C (113°F). Charging above 45°C (113°F) will degrade battery performance.
1) Control Range: -50 to 110 °C. 2) Control. Precision: 0.1 °C.
3) Measuring Input: NTC10K waterproof sensor L=0.5m. 4) High-Temperature Alarm: -49 to 110 °C.
5) Input Voltage: DC 12V. 6) Output Type: Relay output 10A (max).
7) Return Difference Setting: 0.1 to 30 °C. 8) Delay Starting: 0-10min Temperature Calibration: -10 to 10 °C.
9) Buzzer Operating Voltage - 12V
2) PILOT PHASE PROTOTYPE (WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION)
USER NAVIGATION AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOT
It's a two way and two mode of communication robot with user smart phones.
1) GPS Streaming.
2) GPS Waypoint.
LITHIUM ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY MODULES WITH VOLTAGE MONITORING DEVICE AND SINGLE RELAY CONTROLLED FOR ROBOTICS
A lithium Ion battery and product of Animagtics Technologies for our robotics and protected with Battery Management System (BMS) for overcharged and short circuit, The battery is controlled by single channel latching relay and micro controller (MCU) based Li-Ion battery voltage monitoring device for real time voltage monitoring of battery. We are using 3D printing technology for enclosure development. This Li-Ion battery is newer technology which has two variants
1) Li-Ion battery with output voltage 12 Volt 5000 mAH
2) Li-Ion battery with output voltage 36 Volt 8000 mAH.
Li-Ion Battery Specifications -
A) Voltage Of Battery - 12V.
B) Capacity Of Battery - 5000 mAh - 5Ah.
C) Current per hour - 5 amps.
D) Watt Hour - 60Wh.
E) BMS - 40Amp.
F) Voltage Monitoring - MCU.